Indeed it’s easier to get a new customer than to keep one. To get a new customer, we advertise, provide a great offer, and that would attract. After that, many of them never return even though the product stays the same.
It’s not their fault.
There are just too many choices and distractions! What are you going to do?
1. Launch more ad campaigns, but bear in mind:
– online advertising is getting more expensive;
– the ever changing restrictions placed on different Social Media platforms like Facebook;
– there are a lot of distractions and other ads on Facebook, Google, etc.
2. Throw in frequent special offers? Sounds like a skinny profit margin to carry on.
We know that it is cheaper to keep a customer than to get a new one. So, what other way is evergreen, has no distraction, not at the mercy of Social Media platform Terms and Conditions?
Come fill up this form, and we’ll contact you within 1 working day.